You can now force Safepots to scan all your selected directories on a regular basis in order to find and back up any new or modified files. Here is how to achieve this:
Method 1: Using the Safepots Desktop Software
- Right-click on the Safepots agent (Icon) in the system tray (Taskbar), and select the Open Dashboard option.
- Click on Settings.
- Refer to the Backup Schedule option.
- Select the Backup Every option, and set how often you want to perform a full scan on all selections.
Method 2: Using Policies
- Sign into your Safepots online account.
- Refer to the Policies tab.
- Create a new policy or select to edit an existing one.
- Go to the Settings tab of the policy → Under the Backup Schedule section, select the Run Every option and set how often you want to perform a full scan on all selections.
Method 2 above is only available in the Business subscribers of Safepots .