- Sign into your Safepots online account.
- From the left side menu, click the Discover option.
Select the Cloud Drive from the left side panel of the Discover Data page.
- Drag-drop files/folders from anywhere into the root of this Cloud Drive folder, or create a new folder there, and drag/drop the data into it.
You can also use the options there to perform several actions, which are:
- Delete selected data by selecting file(s)/folder(s) and clicking the Delete icon ().
- Share selected data by selecting file(s)/folder(s) and clicking the Share icon ().
- Download selected data by selecting file(s)/folder(s) and clicking the Download icon ().
- Refresh the page by clicking the Refresh icon ().
- Upload files to the Cloud Drive by clicking the Upload icon () and selecting the wanted file.
- Create a new folder inside the Cloud Drive main folder by clicking the New Folder icon ().
- View the deleted files by clicking the Show Deleted Items icon ().